Name and address of the responsible person
The responsible person within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
GfM GmbH & Co KG
Tel: +49 (0)340 517128
Fax: +49 (0)340 5210801
Data Protection Officer
Carriage way 9
Tel: +49 (0)551 49706-624
Fax: +49 (0)551 49706-690
As a matter of principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent that this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users is regularly carried out only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where obtaining prior consent is not possible for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.Scope of processing of personal data
Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as the legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as the legal basis for the processing.
Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to apply. In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Provision of the website and creation of log files
Description and scope of data processing
Each time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used.
(2) The operating system of the user
(3) The Internet service provider of the user
(4) The IP address of the user
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites from which the user’s system accesses our Internet site
(7) Websites that are called up by the user’s system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Possibility of objection and elimination
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to object.
a) Description and scope of data processing
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
c) Purpose of the data processing
The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its content. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the website is used and can thus constantly optimize our offer.
In these purposes also lies our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
d) Duration of storage, possibility of objection and elimination
The transmission of Flash cookies cannot be prevented via the browser settings, but by changing the Flash Player setting.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When cookies are disabled, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Contact form and e-mail contact
1. description and scope of data processing
A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
First name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, location group associations, type
The following data is also stored at the time the message is sent:
The following is a listing of the corresponding data. Examples may include:
(1) Browser type and browser version
(2) operating system used
(3) Referrer URL
(4) Host name of the accessing computer
(5) Time of the server request
(6) IP address
2. legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data, if the user has given his consent, is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data. The other personal data processed during the submission process are used to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
5. possibility of objection and elimination
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued. The following is a description of the way in which revocation of consent and objection to storage is made possible.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
Rights of the data subject
If your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
Right to information
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If there is such processing, you can request information from the controller about the following:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or erase the personal data concerning you, a right to have the controller restrict the processing, or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision making including profiling pursuant to Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information on whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to. Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
require to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the data controller, insofar as the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. The responsible party shall make the correction without undue delay.
Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
(4) if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may be processed, with the exception of their storage, only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Right to deletion
a) Obligation to delete
You may request the controller to delete the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to delete such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing according to. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) They shall lay down in accordance with Art. 21 par. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you lodge an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. Art. 21 par. 2 DSGVO to object to the processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been processed in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO collected.
b) Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is responsible pursuant to. Art. 17 par. 1 DSGVO to erase them, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers processing the personal data that you, as data subject, have requested erasure of all links to or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary to
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 par. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes pursuant to. Art. 89 par. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in Section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the data controller.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
(2) the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permitted by legislation of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) is done with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms of, and the legitimate interests of, the data subject, which shall include, at least, the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
Before we accept your application with great pleasure, we would like to point out that we require personal data from you in order to carry out the application process, which we will collect, process and use for this purpose in the further course of the process.
GfM GmbH & Co KG is responsible for this data processing under data protection law. Our authorization to process your personal data for the purpose of the application procedure results from §26 Abs.1 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
We assure that your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. Within our company, your personal data will be processed exclusively by the HR department and the responsible regional management.
Your personal data will only be stored by us for as long as is necessary for the application process and for any subsequent employment relationship. In the event of a cancellation, we will delete your data within six months.
We would like to point out that you may be entitled to rights (in particular the right to information, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing and data portability) when your personal data is processed in accordance with Articles 15 to 18, 20 and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator. A
You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser address bar changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser bar.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
Browser type/ browser version
Operating system used
Host name of the accessing computer
Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of unlawful use.